Installation socket/driver for Olsson Ruby Nozzle Torque Wrench. Just insert into the torque wrench and your’re ready to install your new nozzle. Don’t forget to install the nozzle when the hot end is hot – this eliminates filament leakage and ensures a perfect seal right to the tip of the nozzle.
- Excellent price - lowest in the UK
- Excellent extrusion -
- Excellent extrusion Improved impact performance
- Either 1.75mm or 2.85mm diameters to suit your printer
- Excellent inter-layer adhesion High speed printing (up to 250% speed)
- High quality gloss/matt finish (low print temp = matt) Print at 190°C up to 240°C
- Minimal nozzle clogging
- 4x tougher than regular PLA
- More flexible than regular PLA
- Virtually odour free
- Manufactured using less energy than conventional plastics
This torque wrench should be used when installing/changing the Olsson Ruby Nozzle ..
When you have reached the right tightening torque, the tool will start slipping (making clicking sounds). This prevents damage from over-tightening or leaks caused by a too loosely tightened nozzle. When unscrewing the nozzle however, torque is unlimited.